Did you know that science proves see below:
1) Your smile directly helps other people who see your smile.
2) When other people smile, it directly helps you.
3) When you smile, you help yourself.
What are the Medical and Emotional Benefits from Smiling?
Smiling not only offers a mood boost but helps our bodies release cortisol and endorphins that provide numerous health
Smiling activates tiny molecules in your brain that are designed to fend off stress. These molecules, called
neuropeptides, facilitate communication between neurons in your brain. In
addition, when you smile, your brain releases dopamine, and Serotonin. (source
henryford.com, aultman.org hospital, source,
Importance of Smiling and Laughing for Overall Health (twkidsdentist.com))
Reduced blood pressure
Strengthened immune system
Lower blood sugar
Makes You Happier
Draws Others to You
Correlates to a Longer Life
Creates a positive mood
Works like a facelift, and helps you look younger
When we smile at others, all can receive this gift..
Science discovery about smiling:
Unless you purposely suppress a smile:
You can automatically smile when other people smile.
Other people can automatically smile when you smile.
Science measured the brain and discovered that
anybody that sees you smile
gets a signal in *their* brain
that automatically triggers the *same* part of the brain
that your smile triggers in you!
It's an amazing science discovery of what smiles can do. See mirror
neurons, for the science behind this.
If you want to feel how powerful a smile can be, try this
"experiment". Follow it exactly.
1) Go into your bathroom, or where there is a mirror.
2) Standing near to the mirror, turn your head and body so that you can NOT see
3) For the next 10 seconds, smile and make it as genuine and happy as you can!
Think about how that smile "feels" to you.
4) After 10 seconds, keeping the smile from 3) turn and look in the mirror with
5) Spend 10 seconds or more looking at your smile in the mirror. Think about how
that smile "feels" to you.
Was the smile in the mirror more powerful, positive feeling than when you just
smiled, not looking at the mirror?
Thank YOU for reading this!
By David M
For any comments, questions, or if you want to help with AllOne in any way, please contact us.
. About This page updated 08/21/23 09:15 AM